Call for Digests:
Digest proposals are now being accepted. For more information on the Call for Digests, please click here.
Digests must be submitted through the Digest Submission Portal by no later than 11:59 pm EST on Jan. 25. 2020
Prospective authors are requested to submit a digest no longer than five (5) pages, single column, single-spaced, summarizing the proposed paper. The digest should include key equations, figures, tables and references as appropriate, but no author names or affiliations. Digests not conforming to these requirements will be rejected without review. The digests must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing the state of the art, and the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. All digests will go through a double-blind peer review process to ensure confidentiality and fair review. Please refer to the conference website for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method.
Requirements Recap – Make sure:
- the digest does not include any names or affiliations of the authors
- the digest has a maximum file size of eight megabytes (8 MB)
- the digest is at most five (5) pages long
- the digest has a one inch (1″) margin
- the digest has a single column
- the digest uses single line spacing
- the digest uses fonts that are at least 11pt (12pt is preferred)
- the digest is submitted through the Digest Submission Portal by no later than 11:59 pm EST on Jan. 25. 2020 (Digest Submission button below).
- Papers submitted to ECCE should follow the IEEE Conference Paper Template.
- Instructions for Authors to create a PDF File are found below. Authors of accepted papers should have received a unique link to submit their paper