ECCE is the foremost IEEE conference in the field of electrical and electromechanical energy conversion. ECCE2016, to be held in the heartland of the North America energy conversion industry, will feature both industry-driven and application-oriented technical sessions, as well as industry expositions and seminars. It will provide engineers, researchers, and professionals a perfect blend of state of the art, technical prowess and commercial opportunities in one attractive location.
IEEE fosters technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
IEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
- Trust: being a trusted and unbiased source of technical information, and forums, for technical dialog and collaboration.
- Growth and nurturing: encouraging education as a fundamental activity of engineers, scientists, and technologists at all levels and at all times; ensuring a pipeline of students to preserve the profession.
- Global community building: cultivating active, vibrant, and honest exchange among cross-disciplinary and interdisciplinary global communities of technical professionals.
- Partnership: promoting a culture of respect for the employee and volunteer, valuing contributions at all levels of the organization, investing in training and development to enhance capabilities, empowering individuals to make a positive difference, and building a membership organization based on a strong volunteer-staff partnership to serve the profession.
- Service to humanity: leveraging science, technology, and engineering to benefit human welfare; promoting public awareness and understanding of the engineering profession.
- Integrity in action: fostering a professional climate in which engineers and scientists continue to be respected for their exemplary ethical behavior and volunteerism.