Exhibit hall provides a physical space to promote products, services, and brands. The hall itself serves as a central location for multiple high-traffic events such as the Welcome Reception, Poster Sessions, and Hardware Demonstrations. Food and beverages are served at various times to help draw in conference attendees. Free admission is provided on Tuesday, making it an ideal location for organizing meetings with customers and potential leads. Booths space start at $2225. A full description of booth spaces amenities and sizes are listed in the Prospectus. The floorplan and available locations are updated online and published using EXPOCAD FX. Please contact email@example.com or (202) 367-2393 for questions and orders.
Each exhibitor will be provided with the following benefits per [10′ x 10′] space:
- A standard identification sign (7” x 44”) indicating company name and booth number
- Eight-foot (8’) high back wall drape and three-foot (3’) high side rail drape
- Perimeter security guard service during all show hours (24-hours)
- Daily cleaning of the Expo aisles and common area (if your booth requires daily cleaning, please reference the booth cleaning form in this kit)
- Company listing on the ECCE website, including URL link from date of contract
- Exhibitor listing and booth number in the Conference Onsite Guide
- One (1) complimentary full conference registration per company (per 100sqft)
- *Please note that Carpet is not included in your exhibit space and can be purchased through the exhibitor service kit — see below.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Our online exhibitor kit is NOW LIVE! For additional services including furniture, lead retrieval, audio visual, internet, and shipping information please click here.
- Complementary Full Conference registration.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the aisles and common exhibit areas.
- 24 hour security of hall from setup to tear down.
- Five (5) Complimentary Exhibitor Pass Registrations.
- Standard backwall 8’ drape and draped sidewalls 3’ high.
- One (1) 7” X 44” identification sign with company name.
- Exhibitor Service Kit
Product and Services Session
ECCE is the ideal place for companies to exhibit and promote their products and services for savvy engineers, industry veterans and fresh startups alike to stay abreast of the research. These half-hour, industry-driven sessions provide an in-depth look, away from their booths, from our exhibitors, showcasing their innovative products and services. The sessions will be held Monday and Tuesday on the session stage on the exhibit hall floor. All completed applications and questions can be sent to Nataki Hemmings, ECCE Tradeshow Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECCE Logo for Branding
Download high resolution logos: vertical or horizontal
Important Dates and Times
| Monday, September 30
All exhibits must be set-up by 3:00pm on Monday, September 30, 2019.
|10:00am – 3:00pm – All Exhibitors|
|Monday, September 30||4:00pm – 7:30pm|
|Tuesday, October 1||11:00am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday, October 1||5:30pm – 10:00pm|
The Expo will be open according to the schedule shown above. All exhibits must be opened and staffed during the show hours. Exhibitors will be allowed into the Expo one hour prior to the opening. Exhibitors will be required to exit the Expo as soon as the show closes each night.
Shipping and Insurance
Shipping instructions and shipping labels are included in the Stetson materials. ECCE encourages exhibitors to purchase insurance coverage for their booth in the event your display is damaged or lost in transit.
While making shipping arrangements, be sure to plan for a company representative to be on-site to oversee the outbound shipment of your display and products. It’s also a good idea to place a rider on your insurance policy to cover your display and products from the time they leave your possession until their return. Remember that your company is responsible for your exhibit and product. It is expected that exhibitors have or purchase adequate insurance to protect against all perils. Your insurance agent should be consulted to be sure of adequate coverage.
Join Our Conversation