Please submit the proposal directly to ECCE 2019 Technical Program Committee Chairs via email at email@example.com.
The Eleventh Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2019) will be held in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on September 29 – October 3, 2019. ECCE is a pivotal international event on energy conversion. ECCE 2019 will feature both industry-driven and application-oriented technical sessions, as well as industry expositions and seminars. The conference will bring together practicing engineers, researchers and other professionals for interactive and multidisciplinary discussions on the latest advances in various areas related to energy conversion. ECCE has grown to become the foremost technical conference and exposition around electrical and electromechanical energy conversion. It focuses on solutions that are industrially oriented. People from a broad spectrum of the energy conversion industry and academia gather yearly at ECCE to interact in a convivial and innovative atmosphere, a perfect blend of state of the art, technical prowess and commercial opportunities in one attractive location.
The ECCE organizing committee invites organizers interested in organizing Special Sessions. Such sessions consist of oral presentations only, without written papers and are strongly oriented towards the latest industrial interest, as well as the latest collaboration opportunities between industry and academia. Presentations may be of a more commercial nature than those related to the papers in the standard technical session, and the organization of the sessions are more malleable and could be in the form of panel discussions. Audience participation and open source brainstorming session on focused topics are welcomed. Papers presented in special sessions are not subject to peer review and will not be made available in the conference proceedings. Presenters are encouraged to distribute their presentations through the conference mobile app.
Presentations are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference described in its Call for Papers. Those that will address the following aspects of growing interest and innovation are encouraged:
- Standard development for power electronics systems / products
- Power Supply on Chip (PwrSoC) and related technology
- High Efficiency, flicker free LED light fixtures
- DC Microgrid: trend, requirement, and technologies
- Innovative materials for improved components and/or systems in electrical and electromechanical energy conversion
- Components and systems for electrical applications in the oil & gas and mining sectors.
- Technologies and systems for large, cycle-efficient and cycle-intensive energy storage.
- Modelling of materials oriented to improve the estimation of the energy efficiency in the components and systems using them.
- Reliability, diagnostics and prognostics of components and modular systems.
- Thermal management, advanced cooling technologies
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
Special Session organizers are requested to submit a maximum five page proposal summarizing the proposed Special Session with 4 or 8 presentations. The proposal should contain the session title, session organizer, title of each presentation, presenter for each presentation (with a short biography) and a summary of each presentation. Please submit the proposal directly to ECCE 2019 Technical Program Committee Chairs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal submission deadline: April 1, 2019
Notification of session acceptance: May 1, 2019
Queen’s University, Canada
Technical Program Chairs
Northeastern University, USA
University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
University of Akron, USA
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA