Eligible papers must be published during the period of Jan 1st, 2022 and May 31, 2023.
List of Journals from PELS and IAS societies:
- IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- IEEE Power Electronics Letters
- IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics
- IEEE Power Electronics Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications
- IEEE Industry Applications Magazine
- IEEE Open Journal of Power Electronics
- IEEE Open Journal of Industry Applications
2. Presentation Session Structure
For the first ECCE post-journal presentation, we envision to have multiple sessions. The
planned topics of those session will be consistent with the ECCE technical program scope.
Authors of the journal publications in the above identified topics, who wish to present the work at
ECCE 2023, will need to send the published journal paper (pdf format) through the ECCE portal
by June 8, 2023. Presenters and authors selected in the special session will be notified with the
presentation details by the ECCE Technical Committee.
4. Registration Requirement
Full registration for ECCE is required.