Digests rejection/acceptance notification is scheduled for xxxx/2023. This is the information you will need to submit your final paper. Additional instructions will be included in a separate email(s).
Paper, Poster and Presentation Templates:
- Papers submitted to ECCE 2023 should follow the IEEE conference paper template. Note that the maximum number of pages is eight (8). Papers exceeding eight (8) pages will be returned.
- Poster presentation template (Note, the board size for posters is (8’ (w) x 4’ (h))
- Oral presentation template
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS TO CREATE A PDF FILE FOR FINAL SUBMISSION
► Step 1: Before Creating Your PDF File
- Use the IEEE templates (MS Word or LATEX) to create your source document. These templates can be downloaded from the following website: conference-template-letter_No_Copyright_Info
- Please Note: Do NOT add the copyright notice (i.e., XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE) to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
► Step 2: Create your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- First-time users should do the following:
– Select the New Users – Click Here link.
– Enter the following:
· 50734X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
– Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
– Verify that your contact information is valid.
– Upload your file, convert it, and check the status of conversion. Once the conversion is complete, a report will be generated for the file conversion.
– Check whether conversion was successful, or some changes are needed.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support (Link)
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the “Ask A Question” tab.
► Step 3: Paper Upload
After careful verification of your PDF, upload your final paper using the link and the code that were sent you in the acceptance e-mail. Please note that this code is valid for a SINGLE submission of your final paper ONLY. You will also need to include your registration number which you will receive after registering for the conference.
► Step 4: Copyright Form
In order to be published in the conference proceedings, all accepted papers MUST be accompanied by a signed IEEE Copyright Form (LINK). Don’t forget to click on the “Continue to copyright form submission button” after uploading your paper.
Please visit http://ieee-ecce.org/ for more information or contact the ECCE 2023 Technical Program Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information can be found in the Call for Papers tab.
Prospective authors are requested to submit a single-column, 1.5-line-spaced digest no longer than five (5) pages summarizing the proposed paper. The digest should include critical equations, figures, tables, and references as appropriate, but no author names or affiliations. Digests not conforming to these requirements will be rejected without review. The digests must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing state of the art, and the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. All digests will go through a double-blind peer-review process to ensure a confidential and fair review. The papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Please refer to the conference website for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method.