Digests rejection/acceptance notification is scheduled for May 1, 2023. This is the information you will need to submit your final paper. Final paper submission link and additional instructions will be included in a separate email(s).
Paper, poster and presentation templates:
- Papers submitted to ECCE 2023 should follow the IEEE conference paper template. Note that the maximum number of pages is 8. Papers exceeding 8 pages will be returned.
- Poster presentation template: Note, the board size for posters is (8’ (w) x 4’ (h))
- Oral presentation template
Instructions for Authors to Create a PDF File for Final Submission:
- Step 1: Before Creating Your PDF File
Use the IEEE templates (MS Word or LATEX) to create your source document. These templates can be downloaded from the following website: conference-template-letter_No_Copyright_Info
Please Note: Do NOT add the copyright notice (i.e., XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE) to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Step 2: Create your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users.
Enter the following:
· 53617X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus still need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Upload your file, convert it, and check the status of conversion. Once the conversion is complete, a report will be generated for the file conversion. Check whether conversion was successful, or some changes are needed.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support