Prospective authors are requested to submit a single column, single-spaced digest no longer than five (5) pages summarizing the proposed paper. The digest should include key equations, figures, tables, and references as appropriate, but no author names or affiliations. Digests not conforming to these requirements will be rejected without review. The digests must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing the state of the art, and the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. All digests will go through a double-blind peer-review process to ensure a confidential and fair review. The papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Please refer to the conference website for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method.
Requirements Recap – Make sure:
- The digest does not include any names or affiliations of the authors
- The digest has a maximum file size of eight megabytes (8 MB)
- The digest is at most five (5) pages long
- The digest has a one inch (1″) margin
- The digest has a single column
- The digest uses single line spacing
- The digest uses fonts that are at least 11pt (12pt is preferred)
- The digest is submitted through the Digest Submission Portal. Please find the deadline on the Digest Submission Portal page (Digest Submission button below).